EVS II Question and sun visor question.

From: Nate (schred1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 10:42:24 EDT

Ok, I read a post a loooong time ago about the EVSII
module and can't find it anywhere in the archives. So
here's my question. Is this thing supposed to have
some sort of shock sensor? I read before that it did
but was set really high from the factory. (I can't
get it to go off for nothin') Where the heck is this
thing! I looked all up under the dash on both sides,
Nowhere! Once I do find it how do I set the sensor's
sensitivity?

Also, does anyone know of a way to remove that damn,
ugly, orange Warning sticker(s) on the visors? I
can't stand those dang things!

Nate.

=====