Re: Suggestions, please

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 11:25:05 EDT

The A.R.E hard cover is very hard to beat. The looks are
very classy and it looks brand new after 2 years. I've mounted
mine with stainless hardware and it does not move at all. There
is absolutely no tailgate wear! lifetime warranty as long as you
own the truck (warranty in 97). These guys right!

GS -