Re: Edelbrock Mufflers

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 11:34:06 EDT

Doug, I love my flowmaster, but I like the Edelbrock muffler
design and stainless material they use. I may switch to one
of these in the future. I have no doubt the Edelbrock center
in/out will outflow the Flow sorta speak. The FlowMaster does
have a mild resonant frequency at 40mph on mine, but hardly
noticable (2 chamber). My only concern about the Ebrock is the
ceramic packing rattling over time?? Maybe not a problem tho.

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd