Attn:Gene Rivers

From: McKinney, John R. MHX (McKinJr@hpd.abbott.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 17:01:30 EDT

Hey Gene,

don't know if it was you or not, but I came upon my old "Musclecar Review
Supercar Showdown '87" video and decided I hadn't watched it for a while so
I popped it in. Low a behold a guy by the name of Gene Rivers (from GA I
think) was there racing a beautiful red '69 Coronet R/T. I seem to remember
you saying something about an older Mopar musclecar you had and was just
wondering if this was you. Very nice if was you, I have a '70 Charger, but
I love those Coronets.

John M
98 4x4 V8 5 spd
70 Charger 383 4 spd