Re: MPI Manifold

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 21:42:53 EDT

In a message dated 10/24/99 10:45:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
N2mopars@aol.com writes:

<< It comes with an adaptor for the stock throttle body. But you have to
make 2
 spacers out of round tubing. The direvtions tell you the dimensions. Also
 you will need to find a place to mount your air intake temp sender. Either
 tape it to the manifold or make a new harness to put it near the grille.
AND
 you will need a fitting for all the vacuum lines. >>

Jon Steiger is making up a kit to include all the necessary items to install
the MPI. Jon and I both have one and we worked together to come up with all
the doo dads. So contact Jon about the kit it will make life a lot easier if
you go with a MPI.

Bill