Re: new member, sort of- Transgo shift kits...

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 22:27:41 EDT

It's on the TB and is on the rear most part of the bracket, It can be
adjusted (on mine) by pulling up the retaining clip and moving the cable one
notch at a time inward until the overrev is eliminated. I noticed that on
mine it still overrevs when the trans is cold but not when warm so I set
mine up when it was warm.
Has anyone else noticed this with the transgo kit?
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1