Re: got kicked off (comes back with a 2-2 drop!)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 25 1999 - 23:07:36 EDT

Well. i bought a new compressor, impact, and air hammer!! air hammer was
fun. shaved the rivits, then punched thru with the air hammer. had to pry
the bracketu sing a flat cutting bit so it'd defuse itself from the frame,
but after i figured it out, it got a lil easier,
-Dester

<< D,
 mine was a royal pain. We ended up having to use a cutting torch and burn
through the rivets. I don't remember exactly how he got them out, but after
he burned at em' for a while they came. Some of em' were harder than others.
Dude, the back is much harder just because of the rivets! My front was a pain
because the stuff was all rusted together and had been there for
yeeeaaaarrrrrsss. It came off eventually. It took us 12 hours to do mine just
because of the front... ouch

 -mike d.