got kicked off (comes back with a 2-2 drop!)

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 21 1999 - 23:54:57 EDT

well, I've been booted off the DML for 2 days now.. anyways.

over that 2 days. I've dropped my truck 2 inches in the front and am in the
process of dropping it another 2 inches in the back ( (2 inch front coil
springs)e-mail me if you want some instructions on how to do this)

Anyways. the back is a !#$@#$%. I've shaved off the rivit heads and pried
and pried the backet for the shackle mount, but it won't budge. Any ideas?
  I just went out and bought a new air compressor, 1/2" impact gun, air
hammer, and 1/2" hose. I'm hoping the air hammer will do the truck. I have
all these stupi red marks from the flying metal peices off the shackle
bracket. Seems like the front is easier to do than the rear!
-Dester