DML Shirt update!

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 13:32:03 EDT

Wow! Loving the responses!

It seems at the moment, the leading phrase is "If you can read this....I'm
Winning!" and there are about 14(for certain) and an estimated 24+ for short
sleeve shirts. I modified my idea (suprise) to be black shirts with white
lettering. If I see at least 12 who are interested in the longsleeves I will
also put in an order, but they may be a little more expensive (talking with
the guy tomorrow). So expect an average of shirt prices tomorrow evening,
and hopefully by the end of the week I can start taking orders.

When it is time for the orders I will send a message with an order form, for
you to fill out the information (for mailing) and make everything run
smoothly. I will post periodic updates after I start taking orders on how
many have been received and how many more I have to wait on before I can
start the initial batch. I still need to know for sure from the company if I
can do them one at a time (by order after the initial batch) or have to do
them by the dozen. Will let you know all of that tomorrow eve.

Thanks for the input guys and gals!

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279