Re: DML donation

From: ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 18:38:07 EDT

BRILLIANT!!!!! I am IN!! and besides in order for you to get the GTech you
need to give up your address NO PO Box's! and if you decide to try and steal
it your address will be put on the general DML and we'll hunt you down and
run you over repeatedly with our daks!!!!!!! any way let me know what I have
to do.

Joe G.

<< I am offering a little 'deal' for the people of the
 DML, and it's my way of helping Jon out for this GREAT
 Forum that MOST of us take advantage of everyday. I
 don't have a ton of extra $$$ or time on my hands, but
 figured I could extend this offer to DML members, and
 in turn they could contribute to the DML in a way
 that'll make for some interesting get togethers in the
 future, plus put the DML on autopilot for years to
 come.

 I have a GTECH that I am offering to the DML as a
 Donation: People who are interested in using it need
 to get onto a list (a little work for Jon S. I know).
 From there the GTECH will make it's way to the first
 person to use (Figure a 1 week max. per person).
 What's the catch?? No catch. You send Jon a check
 for $5.00, then pay for shipping of the GTECH to the
 next person down on the list.... That person receives
 it, they send Jon a check for $5.00, a week later they
 pay for shipping of the GTECH to next person, and so
 on and so on and so on and *you get the picture*.

 For around $10.00 you get to use the GTECH, do some
 testing, play around with it, etc.etc.. without laying
 out $139.95 for something you'll probably use only a
 few times, then put it away. If you want to use it
 again, sign up again on the list. This 'list' would
 be entirely on the on HONOR SYSTEM for assuring the
 safe delivery of the unit to the next person. If
 someone keeps the unit, and effectively 'steals' it,
 then we are out a GTECH, and we go from there. I
 KNOW, from first hand experience with other DML
 members, that we are an 'honest' bunch, and can pull
 this together. It would be cool to include a business
 card with the Gtech to see how far around the globe it
 actually travels....

 In the process we help keep the DML going.... maybe a
 national meet.

 Sam '99 RT >>