RE: RE: RE: questions on roller rockers

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 14:34:08 EDT

Bill,

Just out of curiosity, who makes the SB Chevy 1.7 rockers????? Without
trying them, I don't know if they would work or not. As long as they center
over the valve and either have rails on the tip or you use guide plates you
should be ok. To get the proper pushrod length, get an adjustable pushrod
and adjust it so the rocker tip centers on the valve and then measure it tip
to tip. Once done, you could have a set of pushrods made or run the
adjustable. If guide plates are used, then hardened pushrods need to be
run.....

        Frank