Re: MPI Manifold

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 20:26:32 EDT

In a message dated 10/26/99 11:42:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu writes:

<< Brad is using an M1 drilled for injectors (same thing as the MPI)
 on his Kammer & Kammer motor, and that was built to be California
 emissions legal, so that tells me yes, it probably will pass
 a sniffer. (Unless they're using some sort of loophole? Brad,
 can you shed any light on this?)

Uh, legal??? I never said that. He he! But, it will pass the "visual"
inspection at the dealership I work at. :)

Brad