DML Shirt update! 2!

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 23:40:00 EDT

Once again all I can say is wow! A good portion of that feedback was
excellent information I can use. I am going to talk to the guys tomorrow
morning and see what is best for all of us. I am loving the slogan ideas and
this decision is going to be hard when deciding on the slogan. Also on the
shirt sizes, I am 6' but very skinny and I can wear these XL's..I am sure
the L's will be fine on the smallest sizes needed, since I can't foresee
anything smaller. But I have been proven wrong, (not often ;)

I will gather all the slogans, wade through them, pick out the ones that
could intigate a fight (i.e. Chubby, Ferd slandering or over-priding of
ourselves) and toss them immediately. I am out to make these shirts for
their versatility, that any car owner can read the back and chuckle, but if
they have just been spanked..well..They must've been driving the others
guys. The slogan has to be just right to fit perfectly into the most optimum
choice for increase in DML performance;).

Another idea for the back:

"If you can read this....
         well...
at least you tried!"

With appropriate lettering sizing etc..etc..

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279