Re: Ugly Sunvisor stickers

From: gmvega (gmvega@gateway.net)
Date: Tue Oct 26 1999 - 23:46:52 EDT

Just go to an uphostery supply shop and buy the matching factory material.
I bought the minimum ordr of 1 yard, cost $20. It has to be ordered and
takes about a week. I am going to make a CD wallet using the same material
with slots for about a dozen CDs. Should look a t lot neaater than the
strap on wallets.
Gilbert Vega '98 BL CC R/T