Re: RE: Trailmaster lift & wheel order progress report

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 10:34:17 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/99 9:00:44 AM, brian.duffey@intelsat.int writes:

<< I notice you both have Brush/Grill guards on your Daks.

What Brand do you each have, and how did it install?

I'm looking for one for my '95 4x4, but so far the only ones I've seen look

like they are made of tin foil! I need one to mount a winch and some Aux.

lights. I'm almost to the point of just ordering a custom, heavy duty

aftermarket front bumper. But that is $$$'s >>

I only have a black steel push-bar type that mounts to the front bumper with
aux light mounts, does not wrap around headlamps...I got it a couple years
ago so I don't remember the brand but I got it locally at a Ziebart shop...it
is something I'd like to replace eventually with something that mounts to the
frame so I too can mount a winch...this is not strong enough to pull from
(got tow hooks for that)...if you find something good for a winch keep us
posted!

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, waiting on a bunch o'goodies!
http://csclub0.cs.fredonia.edu/WWWProfile/dakota/XzDn9Nl7vFo8M/