RE: Trailmaster lift & wheel order progress report

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 10:36:22 EDT

I have a Grizzly (oval style) on mine. Mine is not a wrap around. It bolts
to the frame, but the grill guard itself is bolted together. I wouldn't
trust it to mount a winch to and pull on it that often, unless you went
ahead and welded it together. I was able to fit 2 6x9 offroad lights in it
though. I'm very pleased with mine. Let me know if you want to see pics.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6.