Trailmaster lift installation

From: J McKinney (bigmopar4x4@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 11:33:02 EDT

You guys doing the Trailmaster kit might want to take that
8-10 hours installation time with a grain of salt. Tuff
Country told us basically they same thing. I know our two
kits aren't exactly the same, but they do require most of
the same basic steps. I think I can also speak for Mel
(did the Tuff Country kit) on this one, it took us close to
three times that, easily! I guess if you do them day in
and day out with all the right tools you MAY come close to
that 10 hour mark. Just plan to take your time and
remember about our friend Murphy's law!! (took like 3-4
hours to get my center link off the pitman and idler arms,
Mel's popped right off!!!) Just hope for the best and plan
for the worst. Good luck guys and I want to see them when
you're done!

=====
John McKinney
Los Banos, CA
1998 Dakota 4x4 5in lift/locked 33 Swampers
1974 Ramcharger 4in lift/locked 33 BFG MT's