RE: New member, 4.7 info. quest

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@EARTHTECH.COM)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 11:35:49 EDT

Yes, I think that after break in it will get even better MPG!!
YEP, I GOT THE 9 1/4 REAR IN MY 2000 DAK!!! I WAS SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT, IT
WAS A SURPRISE TO ME WHEN I LOOKED UNDER THERE AND THAT BIG BEAST WAS THERE,
SHE IS HUGE!!

MATT
Someone said well, the 9 1/4 weights more than the 8 1/4!! I said good, I
need all the weight I can get over the rear wheels!!!! You know where I'm