Re: New member, 4.7 info. quest

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 12:36:20 EDT

MATT_BARRET@EARTHTECH.COM wrote:
> Someone said well, the 9 1/4 weights more than the 8 1/4!! I said good, I
> need all the weight I can get over the rear wheels!!!! You know where I'm
> coming from GS :) !!

You bet I do! If you go to a larger tire size in the rear
you'll need to do something for traction. That manual/rearend
puts out a ton of torque. However, that 4.7 may be just the
match for that setup, a little lower torque and good pull at
high rpms. I'll admit I'm a little green with envy. =)

GS -