Re: RE: Re: Sloppy front end?

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 11:58:15 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/99 10:43:24 AM Central Daylight Time,
brian.duffey@intelsat.int writes:
<< And the Pitman arm guess wins!
 ... and the Idler Arm guess !!
 .... and the Ball Joint guess !!!
 Yup... just talked to my shop, right now my DAK is getting all new Pitman
 and Idler Arms, new lower Ball Joints, new rotors & pads... and on, and on.
 After 68,000 hard driving miles, I'm not complaining, considering the
 pounding given them, they've held up well! Plus, I'm looking forward to how
 well it will drive again once its all done. Not looking forward to the price
 tag though! New Moog parts for the front end, and new Raybestos parts for
 the brakes. Some of the other goodies may have to wait a little while
 though!
 Can't wait to get my Dak back... and get outta this Nissan Sentra
 renta-buggy! >>

Wowsers, all those better tighten up your front end!!!!! I have only replaced
my idler arm at 95,000 miles. did it myself and saved about $100. Fairly
easy to do also. My tie rod ends, are fine, ball joints(upper and lower) are
fine, and pitman arm is also fine. Currently my Dak has 111,800 miles on it
also. Hmmm, wonder why your all went out??Moog are very good parts also. Oh
well, good luck anyways!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6