RE: Re: Need JBA Y-pipe Pictures/Advise

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 11:49:09 EDT

Russ,
Yea, the 318 pipe is different from the R/T pipe(s). The crossover pipe
mates with the collector y-pipe to form the complete pipe, then this pipe
feeds into the cat.
"A fitment problem". That is exactly what JBA told me over the phone. I
wish they had a shop closer to me so they could see the problem first hand.
Their closest facility is in Millersville, MD. That is about 2 hours away
from here. I don't think I could stand to drive that far with open headers.
(I know I couldn't afford all the tickets.)
Rich - Ashburn, VA