Advice

From: Bobby (backstreetbobby@backstreet-boys.com)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 18:31:37 EDT

Hey guys I am looking for some advice!

I own a '88 Dakota and I just had my release bearings and clutch replaced.
The guy from the garage called me and told me that the last clutch that was
put in there was not installed properly and it had had some affect on my
transmission. I was told I am going to either need to get a used tranny or
get mine overhauled. What should I do? He told me that most likely it
will only cost me $946.00 Canadian. So I got a brand new clutch and
release bearings with no where to go...

Please help

Backstreet Bobby
Pro-Wrestler
NWA PNW/Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling
http://www.eccw.com/backstreet/

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com