RE: Re: Need JBA Y-pipe Pictures/Advise

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@GD-WTS.COM)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 22:09:49 EDT

I don't see why it wouldn't; initial deduction says yes. Since the block is
the same as the 318, and the manifolds should be likewise minus the front
two cylinders. The frame work of the trucks are the same. I think the
engine mounts are in the same location, so the 239 would sit in the same
position as the 318. I would give JBA a call and ask to see if they might
have fitted one up in the past. Off the top of my head, I believe their
number is 800-830-3377. (Gee, guess I've been calling them a lot lately to
have memorized their number.)
Rich - Ashburn, VA