Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ASP Pulley

From: Ryan LeBlanc (rleblanc1@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 02:01:17 EDT

How do you run without an Alternator? Never tried running an engine on the
battery alone. I guess once it gets started, it should keep going, but all
the power that the guages and computer use? Interesting idea though.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+