RE: Dakota Calendars

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 21:23:46 EDT

Well, I talked to my boss today. For just one calendar custom printed its
around $26, for an order of 50 or more it goes down to around $20. The more
orders we get the cheaper it will be. My boss has to show his boss how to
make calendars early next week, so I should get an idea on the quality and
will let you know. However, I was thinking about going a little extra mile
and having them coil bound. I don't think this would cost much more, if any,
and looks a lot better. I'll leave the design up to Jon, since it is the DML
calendar. You can choose how to pic the months. I have some good pics of the
First Cali meet from early this year. I'll keep you all updated.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370