Re: Dropkit for the Dak offered..your opinion?

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 20:22:21 EDT

I went to short urethane bumpstops, changed my exhaust to dump right before
the axle and the only thing the differential hit was the bottom of the bed.
I also had problems with the upper a arm hitting my headers but fixed that
with a sawzall. The 4" drop in the rear didn't allow for much cargo capacity
so I hope you didn't plan on moving furniture. just be careful with those
front springs the stock ones are dangerous when they come apart if you don't
do it right
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1