Re: Final 3 Slogans! Plus one off the top of the head :)

From: Bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 13:53:23 EDT

"Bernd D. Ratsch" wrote:
snip

> # Is funny as hell...but someone needs to draw the rear of a Dakota to
> finish it up.
>
> - Bernd
>
> > (3) Michael Meyerhoff (with a slight mod)
> > "If you don't own a Dakota...get used to the rear view."

I agree with Bernd, #3 with a rear shot (of my kota) :)
Bob
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Sport Masters Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995