RE: Final 3 Slogans! Plus one off the top of the head :)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 11:13:07 EDT

Nothing against the others..but #1 is still (IMHO) the best one. It's kept
clean (no profanity), straight and to the point, and i'd actually lets my
kids wear it as well.

#2 is good also, but the profanity isn't what most people like to see on
T-Shirts (I personally don't care though). Just think what would happen it
someone actually beat a fellow DML'er wearing that T-Shirt. Not good... :(

#3 Is funny as hell...but someone needs to draw the rear of a Dakota to
finish it up.

- Bernd