Volant Air Systems runaround

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 12:33:04 EDT

Hey all,
Just thought I'd relay my dealings with this company.
Well, to put it bluntly, it sucked. :O) I had ordered
an intake from them going on 2 1/2 mos ago. Everytime
I have called them, they said, "Oh we didn't get the
shipment in when we told you. It will be in with the
next shipment. Give it two weeks to get to your
house." I got that for 2 1/2 mos. I got fed up with
it. So, I just cancelled my order. I am going to try
the Intense Performance intake that someone put their
website up here. Hopefully, it won't be a 2 1/2 month
runaround.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey