Re: Winter Floor Mats....

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 12:07:40 EDT

In a message dated 10/28/99 6:38:09 AM Central Daylight Time, JoeB327@aol.com
writes:

<< Looking for some opinions on "winter" floor mats. How is the fit of the
 factory "slush" mats, and do they move around or stay put? How about the
 Weather Tech brand, anyone out there have either brand with pro's or cons to
 each? >>

I love my MacNeil(spelling?) WeatherTech mats. I have had them on my Dakota
for about 5 years now and they have held up really good, and kept the dirt,
slush, etc in the mats and not on the carpet. I paid about $50 for them 5
years ago, well worth it. My brother has those Husky floor liner mats in hius
truck(wont mention what kind of truck though!) and I like those also. Good
Luck!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6