DML Shirt Slogan Winner!

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 12:04:33 EDT

Well it seems the larger portion of the DML has spoken and very valid points
are presented. But after watching the list and seeing as the votes are
going, it was very close and a difficult decision. I am keeping record of
the final 3 slogans, because I plan to offer shirts with all three slogans
:) But for the initial batch and starting addiction the winner is Ramsports
slogan!!

I think with this slight adjustment, it will help the Chubby and Ferds feel
just a little more left out ;).

                    Dakota ML
            Beating the Competition
         A Quarter Mile At A Time!
            www.dakota-truck.net

If everyone likes that slight variance, then all I have to do now is wait on
enough orders to start the batch.

Aaron Braun
ICQ = 6434279
AIM = Xantalo