Re: donation thing... my .02

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 10:46:51 EDT

I think that is a fair cost Sam.. just think what the DML could do with
such donations... and remember this, all contributions to the Jon Smith
supercharger fund are tax decutible ;-) maybe the DML could use a bid tax
break to boot (:
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.5@87.5
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ