Re: donation thing... my .02

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 10:38:16 EDT

$10.00 would probably be the limit I think. I figured
$5.00 would get more people involved, with a $3-$4
shipping charge to the next person on the list too
puts in in the $-9$ range, whereas $10 would put the
'DML rental' in the $13-$14 range. We should all
agree on a fair price, and run with it. And true,
this is for the good of the DML, so it should be an
easy decision.

Sam '99 RT
 ('00 RT RC W, $21726-- good price?)