Re: mpg help!!!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 28 1999 - 00:49:04 EDT

I have the v6 97 automatic with tonneau, fans, pullies, 180 stat, ported TB,
K&N2 like intake, cat back, upgraded y and i barely get over 18 (but then
again. that's what you get when you're doing 20 over.)
-Dester

<< I was lucky with the v6, I got it up to an average of 26mpg on the
highway,
 and that was an automatic! I'll be happy to see 20+ on the overhead
 computer for the RT. Am I dreaming or is 20 possible in the RT?

 Thanks,

 Steve Strigle
 '00 Dakota RT -- recently named the "Thirsty BAT" >>