Re: 4.7L R/T idea

From: DEREK BROOKS (DEREK00@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 22:27:33 EDT

their is already one done almost that way here rt rims emblems exauhst s
its owned buy an older gentelman he took the buyback on his rt since he
towed a show car with it and got a 4.7 insted and befor it had 60 miles
on it the conversion was done if you dident know what you wher looking at
you would never know we have parked beside each other at cruse nights and
just wached people try to explane the differance between his rt and mine.
its quite amusing to say the least