RE: 4.7L R/T idea

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@EARTHTECH.COM)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 07:35:07 EDT

wait a minute, Wrong!! My 2000 sport V-8 (5 spd) has the 9 1/4 rear, and the
sway bars, a HEAVIER DUTY 5 SPD!!, I'll tell you what, what did that RT run
Box stock, no mods?? I'm giving up 73 cubic inches to you, and I ran
15.1(stock) with those same mods you have, well you know what would happen!!
:)
I bet that RT didn't run any faster from the showroom floor than my little
ole 287! The price?? hee hee, I paid 15300 +shp what did that RT run?

Caught you, with the same mods, probably past you!!

Matt