New tires for new Dak

From: emailskip@webtv.net
Date: Wed Oct 27 1999 - 21:38:59 EDT

I played hooky from work today, so I could spend some quality time with
my new truck. I went by the tire store (America's Tire Co.) and traded
my in stock Goodyears, for a set of BFG All Terrain TA's (31X10.5). It
cost me $285 for a set of 4, mounted and balanced. I thought the price
was a little high, since I only had 119 miles on the Goodyears, but, I
got what I wanted. Hey, it's only money. Also I had time to update my
website, so if anybody wants to see pics of the new blue Dak, take a
look. See the link below my name.

Skip Goger
Gresham, Or
2000 4X4 V8 AUTO