Re: 4.7L R/T idea

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 12:52:53 EDT

what mods. you can't do shit to a ohc engine without mucho bucks. at least
not for a couple years the way Mopar works. my 318 is in mid14's now with
just bolt-on's. that's with a single spin rear end, and a 5-spd. I'm about
to do a cam, roller rockers, a locker, and some more exhaust work. Hopefully
I'll hit 14.0's with under a thousand in the truck.