Keyed.

From: Cale Henry Bargen (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 11:29:37 EDT

Sorry guys, but I've got a sad story to tell today. I broke up with my
girlf(r)iend yesterday, and she was very angry about it. She leaves in
a complete huff and drives away in her Ferd escort. I walk out after a
while and...uh oh...the B*tch keyed my damn truck. A 4 footer on one
side of the bed, and a good one under the CC window - both are deep
enough to require painting, translating to a $500.00 tag. She always
said that I loved that truck more than her. She was probably right.
Cale
98cc318sporty, but scarred