Re: Keyed.

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 12:45:08 EDT

In a message dated 10/29/99 10:41:33 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
rtdkota@yahoo.com writes:

<< She always
> said that I loved that truck more than her. She was
> probably right.
> Cale
> 98cc318sporty, but scarred >>

Man whatta bitch, I agree file a Police Report, Someone tried to key my Dad's
Ram, but I was in the camper (they didn't know) I got out and scared the shit
outa them, if I had been able to catch em, I would "Keyed" there god damn
eyeballs out, I hate people who take there anger out on nice ass trucks, what
a buncha assh*les, To hell with all of them, HELL Greg