Before I get Flamed

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 13:04:19 EDT

Before I get Flamed by all the lawyers on the list (as the long time members
recall, it wouldn't be the first time), I forgot to mention the Privacy
Protection Act. It was written several years after the Freedom of
Information Act and does put some restrictions on the release of private
information, however, there's allot of loopholes around it. Like I said in
an earlier post, I was only questioned once when trying to get personal
information on an individual. All I did was show the Clerk a business card
for my skip tracing and was given the information.

Just wanted to add that before I need a fire suit.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4 and 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM