Re:

From: Mike Wallis (dakota@eccw.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 16:33:12 EDT

Now I am the farthest thing from a lawyer, trust me on that one. Unless
you have proof, ie. Witness or a Confession from her that she scratched
your truck you are SOL. I think the best thing to do is to try and scare
her in to settling out of court and paying for the damage. Tell her you
have a witness and such... So she thinks that she cannot win. Other wise
you will end up on Judge Judy and will be bitching you out about how you
should not have dumped the poor girl and that you should pay her. From all
these years of watching the Peoples Court I have learned, you must have
concrete evidence!

BACKSTREET BOBBY
PRO-WRESTLER
NWA PNW/ECCW
http://www.eccw.com/backstreet/

----------
> From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
> To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> Date: October 29, 1999 11:07 AM
>

> This is Vandalism, plain and simple. If you have any desires to get
back
> together with her, then deal with the repaint job. If you don't, call
the
> Police, make them fill out a report and have them go arrest her ass. You
can
> opt to choose not to prosecute, but then you'll have more ammo to take
HER to