Re:

From: Bob H (torch@triplet.net)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 19:21:37 EDT

Hate to point out reality, but if no one actually saw her do it, no way the
police can charge her. May I suggest something to you as a cop? Go to radio
shack, get a simple device to plug into your phone receiver and a tape
recorder. Call her up, and in talking, bring up about your truck and see
what she says. Why did you have to do that to my truck? etc.... She admits
on tape, ya got her and the police will be able to prosecute. Just remember
you are on tape too and be careful what you say. I hope this helps, because
I can not stand key marks on anyone's vehicle, especially a fellow DML's Dak.

At 11:07 AM 10/29/99 -0700, you wrote:

> This is Vandalism, plain and simple. If you have any desires to get back
>together with her, then deal with the repaint job. If you don't, call the
>Police, make them fill out a report and have them go arrest her ass. You can
>opt to choose not to prosecute, but then you'll have more ammo to take HER to
>small claims court and have her pay for the paint job. Nobody should ever
get
>away with this kind of behavior. I mean, your truck did not instigate the
>keying so I think she should bear the full responsibilities for her actions.
>
>Shaun H.

Bob Hardt
Aiken,SC
99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto, Mopar headers, Flex-A-Lite dual 12" fans,
Quick D intake, 180 stat, F&B Stage I TB