group buy

From: dakota_24 (dakota_24@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 19:19:50 EDT

I know how some of you feel about people that try to sell products on the
dml but, if my memorry is correct there were a couple of you out there that
were looking for factory look alike fog lights. Well I can get them they are
made by pilot they make lights for honda and isuzu (the ones that i have
seen are nice although I have not seen the ones for the daks ) pilot makes
them for the full size also .
The lights can be had in blue or clear.

I have also found a pre runner bar for the dakota and durango it is a
2"black powdercoat tube welded 1 piece design this bar comes with a 5 year
warranty and says easy bolt on install requires no drilling and has light
mounts

 (I have a pick of them just gotta scan them hpefully the darn thing is
workin by monday)

 if any one is interested let me know as usual the more that want them the
better the price :)

Chris