Re: group buy

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 29 1999 - 20:36:58 EDT

I don't try to SELL to the group, I help everyone on here great prices for
stuff. I did a lil GP run on fog lights offered by
www.vehiclelighting.com

it's a 4" round light that is factory like on the 97+ dakotas. They are
REALLY bright and are about 50 dollars shipped. The pilot lights look good,
but i steered away because vehicle lighting offered a "hyperwhite" (HID look
alike) which shines white, not blue and you can actually see it in the rain.
 With my pair of fog lights. I could drive at night without my driving
lights and see (not too far, abuot 50 feet)
-Dester

PS. if you wanted a pair. just contact the guy there and he'll give us an
extra 3.50 off their advertised "your price" Trust me. They are worth it.

<< I know how some of you feel about people that try to sell products on the
 dml but, if my memorry is correct there were a couple of you out there that
 were looking for factory look alike fog lights. Well I can get them they are
 made by pilot they make lights for honda and isuzu (the ones that i have
 seen are nice although I have not seen the ones for the daks ) pilot makes
 them for the full size also .
 The lights can be had in blue or clear.