Re: Hey Dester--bulbs

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 02:09:59 EDT

Better bulbs? For driving or fog lights?
your 97+ dakotas use a 9007 head light
fog lights vary. Some use H3 bulbs and some are just a replacement thing..

As for kinds of bulbs. if you want to look cool without dignity, get the
lights they sell at advanced autoparts. those really suck.

If you want to look cool and still have dignity, goto aftermarket shops and
shop around for what kinda bulbs they have, I run NOKYA bulbs now and they
aren't extremely bright, but they look cool, even though i can't see in the
rain. (but the fog lights fixed that!)

If you want to look cool, keep ur dignity, and actually seee at night
(provided you have about 60-75 bucks) go buy PIAA lights. They are
absolutely the best. Ask if you can put 80 or 100 watt bulbs instead of the
55 W ones without melting your headlights..
-Dester

<< I was wondering about just getting better bulbs for right now. Do you
have
 any PN's for some superwhites or hella bulbs?
 TIA,

 Frank WJ