Re: Re: Steering Wheel Audio Controls?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 02:43:28 EDT

Hm. that's gonna be a LOTTA money involved. I think it's a whole new
steering wheel, because the controls are molded in. Connectors should
already be there, BUT.. you have to have the CD Player that has those
compatible controls....
-Dester

<< > Does anyone on the list have the audio controls in the steering wheels?
 If