webpage update

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 15:25:12 EDT

just to let all know I've added a cool lil coffee script on my page, and
thanks to gankin Sam P.'s sound file on the DML homepage, well, his sounds
like mine so close enough. If everything doesn't sync. just right, reload
it and it should be somewhat in sych
Jon Smith-Raleigh,NC-http://www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4
'95 318 auto CC 4x4: Accel Supercoil, JBA headers,
dual glasspack, 14x3 FABM, F&B Stage I TB, !EGR,
MSD 8.5's, self-moded intake, 180 degree thermo,
ASP crank pulley, 16" Hayden elec. fan, MP SBEC,
BEST: 0-60 in 6.3 & 1/4mi 15.4@88.95
207.2 RWHP, 276.2 RW ft/lbs
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ