Re: ..And More Ping Questions.

From: nosdakota (nosdakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 19:15:35 EDT

The timing can be advanced but the computer will readjust itself over a
short time.(at least on my 98) It's not likely that a 99 truck is running
lean, I would look at the ignition system first. try putting good wires on
it first, I can't say enough for a good set of wires. If that doesn't help
the worst that can happen is you have a good set of wires that'll last a
while. Then there is other fixes to try but that's a start.
Joe W.
87 Shelby Charger 13.9
98 Dakota 13.1