RE: Re: New dodge

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sat Oct 30 1999 - 17:03:24 EDT

> Hi List
> My name is Rob Dennis. I am a first time purchaser of a Dodge ( Mopar)
> product. I just purchased a Dodge Dakota 4x4 SLT. Since im new to
> dodge stuff
> im gonna be asking you a lot of quections. Before i was a chevy
> and GMC guy.
> I just got a chevy because that was waht i got before. I hope you
> are all a
> little more poen minded than the chevy list i just left. As soon
> as i told
> them i got a dodge they went screwy. Yeah i know i was a chevy
> mechanic so
> what. I like the dodge and that 4.7 v8 kicks butt. Well thank you
> for letting
> me introduce myself
> ROb

Welcome aboard Rob! We welcome all converts to Dodge with open arms and BIG
smiles. ;-) One thing though...dump that handle... Yeah those 4.7's haul! I
stopped at my local dealer.. He has a 2K CC SLT 4x2 4.7L slushbox. Even with
the auto I was able to leave a good smokin 75ft pair of strips (with the
salesmans insistance no less). I dunno... It's the auto that's buggin' me..
I wish Dodge would wake up and make a floor shifter for slushies, maybe I'd
buy one... Then again I like my 95..

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ